- The Rescue Crew will provide housing, food and clothing as necessary for the residents for the first 90 days. The residents will start to contribute to the living expenses as time goes on, but it will not exceed $750 each month per resident.
- The residents will work 40 hours per week for the first 90 days and they will not be responsible for their cost of living expenses. The program will be 12-18 months in length and as the home they are living in is transformed the resident will start to focus on their career aspirations.
- Each resident will be responsible for receiving medical screenings and health assessments when entering the program and throughout.
- The residents will also be required to complete a financial independence course prior to completion.
- Each resident will be assigned a crew coach which will help coordinate with the other crew members assigned to their rescue